The main goals of Job Campuses (Campus des Métiers et des Qualifications – CMQ) are :
- To propose a partnership between different actors, using real size projects, in order to contribute to the recognition, the valorization and the individual development; to support the development of a training course adapted to each one’s project,
- To promote the social and professional insertion in the VSEs / SMEs or major contractors present in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté area,
- To contribute to the economical dynamicity of CMQ partners,
- To find the best match between the training programs and the needs of sustainable skills defined by local companies. New training courses may be setted up according to the different possible status (initial training, apprenticeship, professionalization contract, continuing professional training) , job seekers).
- To create and share innovative pedagogical practices with different actors using modern tools : digital, technological tools, …
- To support innovations in strategic areas of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté area through links with public or private research laboratories.
- To propose the development of new curriculum leading to permanent jobs or to allow the passage of a professional sector to another one through the lifelong learning.
The coordination between our six Job Campuses makes it possible to define bridges between the different fields of training covered by campuses and the different jobs in these fields. The six Job Campuses are : Food, Taste, Tourism (Alimentation, Goût, Tourisme) (AGT), Car and Mobilites of the Future (Automobile et Mobilités du Futur) (AMF), Performant Innovative Technological Industry (Industrie Technologique Innovante et Performante) (ITIP), Maroquinerie et Métiers d’Arts (MMA), Microttechnics and Intelligent Systems (Microtechnique et Systèmes Intelligents) (MSI) et Intelligent Territory (Territoire Intelligent) (TI).
Last upadte : 04/05/2018